The Phone and Field-Sales Representative will build, strengthen, and maintain authentic relationships with rodeo athletes from across the globe and industry leaders through essential communication (in-person, phone, text, or e-mail) to promote World Champions Rodeo Alliance (WCRA) and Women’s Rodeo World Championship nominations and alliance opportunities. Advancement opportunities available.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales position
- Deliver service to athletes that is personal, creative, and timely
- Assist in nomination process, athlete accounts, and organizational goals
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, support company initiatives with peers and athletes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of customized programs at alliance events
- Support the broader sales, service and marketing functions and objectives of the organization
- Maintain detailed records in CRM to support service and sales efforts
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals
- Assist with event day responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Knowledge in rodeo disciplines, rules, etc. rodeo preferred
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, CRM, mobile phones and social media platforms.
- This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
- This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate, and assess.
- This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
- This person must be able to lift 20 lbs
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Travel will be up to 50-70% of the time. Position includes paid travel and work from home position and include hourly rate and commission rate pay. Commission compensation for first 90 days. Mobile phone and computer provided along with mileage and per diem if sent to alliance events.
Flexible hours, weekends, and nights for events.