Entries Open today at Noon CT to enter as an ALTERNATE for the Women’s Rodeo World Championship November 8-15! You have until 5 p.m. CT on Thursday, Oct. 29 to enter and be eligible to be picked up as an alternate!
Firstly, if an athlete inside of the top 64 notifies WCRA that they are unable to make it, we will contact the next eligible alternate to fill the position. In order for you to be eligible, you are required to enter the event as an alternate.
Note: If a header/heeler inside of the top 64 needs to turn out (TO) after entries close due to an unforeseen circumstance, the next eligible alternate will fill their spot and remain partnered with the TO’s originally confirmed header/heeler.
To enter, you will:
- Login to the Entrytool.com HERE starting at NoonCT today
- Select “Women’s Rodeo World Championship – Leaderboard Pool Alternate”
- Follow the step-by-step entry
- Once you are contacted to fill in, WCRA will then have you enter the Women’s Rodeo World Championship Leaderboard Pool, and you will then be confirmed to compete in the event.
- Once your entry is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once entries close, any positions that will need to be filled by an alternate will be handled by WCRA and we will contact the next eligible alternate directly. Please do not reach out to us. We will contact you.
WCRA recognizes the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic and is committed to implementing responsible and commonsense protocols that comply with local, state and federal guidelines.
The following link is the official “athlete webpage” that WCRA will keep up-to-date information regarding hotels, stalls, event schedule, check-in times/locations, tickets, etc. Please save this link as you may need it as you prepare to travel to the event: https://wcrarodeo.com/wrwc-athlete-webpage/
For questions or clarification, please email [email protected].