The timed event and rough stock athlete with the most points in the WCRA virtual rodeo qualifier (VRQ) each week to win the weekly bonus:
DIVISION 1 WINNER: $500
DIVISION 2 WINNER: $400
DIVISION 3 WINNER: $250
DIVISION 4 WINNER: $200
DIVISION 5 & DY WINNER: $100
HOW THIS WORKS
- The event must END between 12:01 a.m Monday CST and Sunday 11:59 p.m.
- Results must be in by Wednesday at 9 a.m. CT
- he leaderboard will be updated Thursdays at Noon CT
- Winners will be contacted by Fridays at Noon CT
- Winners will have until Monday at NoonCT to complete a W9 tax form and post a video on Facebook/Instagram announcing they won the VRQ Weekly Bonus.
- For events that last longer than one week, the points will be counted during the week the event ends
- One winner will be announced per division for roughstock and timed events.
- There is no DY in the roughstock
- Consultation points do not apply
- The winners will be determined based on the most points won in each Division each week
- In the case of a tie for the Weekly Bonus, the most money won will break the tie
Contact the WCRA at [email protected] for all questions regarding points.