The deadline to earn points for the one-day $300,000 WCRA Stampede at the E is July 26 at 11:59 p.m. CT
TIMED EVENT ATHLETES:
- Number one athlete on the leaderboard automatically advances to the August 15 $300,000 main event.
- Athletes ranked 1-64 advance to the August 11-14 qualifying rounds.
- Athletes ranked 1-16 on the segment six leaderboard as of July 26 will not be required to pay an entry fee.
- Athletes ranked 17-64 will advance to the August 11-14 qualifying rounds and be required to pay a reduced entry fee of $250.
ROUGH STOCK ATHLETES:
- Rough stock athletes ranked 1-10 on the segment six WCRA leaderboard as of July 26 will earn a direct position into the $300,000 main event on August 15 with no entry fees.
The Stampede At The E will be preceded by timed event qualifiers August 11-14 which will raise the week’s total payout upwards of $600,000.
Click below to see your position on the WCRA Segment Six leaderboard.