Now that the top 10 has been confirmed from the WCRA leaderboard, the following information will describe some important details about being an alternate for the Stampede at the E, August 11-15 in Guthrie, OK.
Firstly, if an athlete inside of the top 10 notifies WCRA that they are unable to make it, we will contact the next eligible alternate to fill the position. In order for you to be eligible, you will be required to enter the event as an alternate.
On August 4 at 9 am CT – August 5 at 5pm CT, entries will be open
To enter, you will:
- Login to the Entrytool.com HERE
- Select “Stampede at the E – WCRA Leaderboard ALTERNATE”
- Follow the step-by-step entry
- There is no cost to enter as an alternate. Once you are contacted to fill in, WCRA will then have you enter the Stampede at the E event, and you will then pay the $250 entry fee.
- Once your entry is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from WCRA.
- Once entries close, any positions that will need to be filled by an alternate will be handled by WCRA and we will contact the next eligible alternate directly. Please do not reach out to us. We will contact you.
WCRA recognizes the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic and is committed to implementing responsible and commonsense protocols that comply with local, state and federal guidelines. Prior to entries opening, WCRA will be sending you information via email and contacting each of you directly regarding the guidelines that you will be asked to follow.
For questions or clarification, please email [email protected].