Congratulations! You are confirmed in Top 10 for the WCRA (S6) Stampede at the E (SATE), August 11-15! The following information will describe some important details about entering the event.
Firstly, if you are not able to make it to this event, please notify us immediately so we can contact the next eligible alternate. To notify us, please respond to this email ([email protected]) with your name, and confirmation you will not be able to attend.
As a reminder, your rank on the WCRA leaderboard will determine the following:
- #1 – #10 will be seeded directly into the Main Event with NO ENTRY FEE
On August 4 at 9amCT – August 5 at 5pmCT, entries will be open at entrytool.com.
To enter, you will:
- Login to the Entrytool.com HERE
- Select “Stampede at the E – WCRA Leaderboard”
- Follow the step-by-step entry
- Once you complete the entry information, you will then have the ability to reserve your stall at openstalls.com for “Stampede at the E”.
- Once your entry is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you do not enter the event by August 5 at 5pmCT, WCRA will contact the next eligible alternate to fill your position.
Ground rules will be distributed to all athlete’s through email and text. Make sure to review the ground rules for the turn out policies prior to entering.
WCRA recognizes the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic and is committed to implementing responsible and commonsense protocols that comply with local, state and federal guidelines. Prior to entries opening, WCRA will be sending you information via email and contacting each of you directly regarding the guidelines that you will be asked to follow.
For questions or clarification, please email [email protected].