The NIRA and WCRA are proud to announce a partnership and a combined effort to raise the College Rodeo bar. The two rodeo organizations are teaming up to bring a $10,000 bonus to the 2024 College National Finals Rodeo next June.
The “WCRA Trifecta” will pay a $10,000 cash bonus to any NIRA athlete who:
- Wins their respective discipline in their region
- Wins at least one go-round of competition at the CNFR in the same discipline
- Wins the CNFR National Championship title in that discipline
- The athlete must have nominated their ride or run with WCRA at the CNFR to be eligible for the bonus.
If more than one athlete completes the trifecta, then those athletes will split the bonus.
The following NIRA disciplines are eligible:
- Bareback Riding
- Steer Wrestling
- Barrel Racing
- Breakaway Roping
- Tie-Down Roping
- Saddle Bronc Riding
- Bull Riding
Athletes can use code “COLLEGE24” when nominating and receive 25% off. The code is limited to four nominations and can be used to nominate any future NIRA event. The code is valid until May 2024.
First things first, you’ll need to create a free account HERE. Then, use the WCRA app to “nominate” any rodeo or event you’re competing in. Nominating an event means we track your results so you can earn points, cash bonuses, and qualify for WCRA major events. Must be nominated before the official start time of the event.
- DOWNLOAD THE WCRA APP IN THE APP STORE
- HIT SIGN-IN OR REGISTER
- SELECT NOMINATE
- ENTER EVENT NAME OR LOCATION
- SELECT DISCIPLINE
- SELECT DATE OF COMPETITION
- CONFIRM PAYMENT