Timed event entries (minus team roping)
Congratulations! You are confirmed in Top 64 for the WCRA (S6) Stampede at the E (SATE), August 11-15! The following information will describe some important details about entering the event.
Firstly, if you are not able to make it to this event, please notify us immediately so we can contact the next eligible alternate. To notify us, please respond to this email ([email protected]) with your name, and confirmation you will not be able to attend. .
Secondly, we would like to congratulate the following athletes who have earned their spot directly into the Main Event, that will be held on Saturday, August 15 at 7pmCT. These athletes are also eligible to compete in the progressive round, without forfeiting their spot into the Main Event.
- Bridger Anderson – Steer Wrestling
- Cooper Martin – Tie-Down Roping
- Amelia McCumber – Barrel Racing
- JJ Hampton – Breakaway Roping
As a reminder, your rank on the WCRA leaderboard will determine the following:
- #1 – #9 will be seeded directly into the Progressive Round with NO ENTRY FEE
- #10 – #16 will compete in the qualifying rounds with NO ENTRY FEE
- #17 – 64 will compete in the qualifying rounds and will be required to pay a $250 ENTRY FEE
On August 4 at 9amCT – August 5 at 5pmCT, entries will be open at entrytool.com.
To enter, you will:
- Login to the Entrytool.com HERE
- Select “Stampede at the E – WCRA Leaderboard”
- Follow the step-by-step entry
- Once you complete the entry information, you will then have the ability to reserve your stall at openstalls.com for “Stampede at the E”.
- Once your entry is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you do not enter the event by August 5 at 5pmCT, WCRA will contact the next eligible alternate to fill your position.
Ground rules will be distributed to all athlete’s through email and text. Make sure to review the ground rules for the turn out policies prior to entering.
WCRA recognizes the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic and is committed to implementing responsible and commonsense protocols that comply with local, state and federal guidelines. Prior to entries opening, WCRA will be sending each of you the guidelines that you will be asked to follow upon arrival to the event. We ask that you review these guidelines prior to entering the event.
All athlete’s that are competing in the WCRA Leaderboard Pool are also eligible to enter the Open to the World pool and have two chances at advancing to the Main Event. Entries for the Open to the World pool will remain open until 5pmCT on August 5th. Go to entrytool.com to enter.
For questions or clarification, please email [email protected].